AOP-20 Connects During Summer 2019
You are invited to the first council meeting of the 2019-20 school year!
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Zane State College
Paul R. Brown Hall
9900 Brick Church Road
8:30 a.m. – Registration
9 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Council Meeting
Lisa Gray, Ohio Excels President, and Calista Smith, Scale Strategic Solutions President,
will deliver the keynote at the September 19 council meeting.
Their topic will be “Connecting education to regional data and business needs.” Don’t miss these two dynamic presenters!
The complete agenda:
- Welcome and Opening Remarks by David N. Branch, MVESC Superintendent and Andy Brooks, OVESC Superintendent
- Complete to Compete Grant Overview by Dr. Barbara Hansen, AOP-20 and Muskingum University and Molly Dunn, Director of Outreach and Recruitment, Zane State College.
- “Kids say the most inspiring things” by Dr. Barbara Hansen and Diane Jones, AOP-20 – Hear what 500 kids said this summer at 4 county fairs!
- Highlighting a regional best practice – “Characters of Success” Video Series by Muskingum Valley Business Advisory Council, Amy Luby, MVESC Special Projects Manager, and Bob Walden, MVBAC Coordinator
- Highlighting a regional best practice – Local school district staff visits business by Dan Leffingwell, Noble Local Superintendent.
- Plus: Q&A and Council Engagement!
Dates of Future Meetings
- November 21, 2019
- February 20, 2020
- April 23, 2020